Associate Partner, Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management - Fin Service
New York, NY
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decision and proving unparalleled client and consumer experience in cognitive, date analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The IBM Global Business Services is seeking an Associate Partner (AP) with deep expertise in
Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM)
. You will
work with project teams and client stakeholders to solution and implement Cloud solutions using Oracle’s Cloud HCM and Talent Management products. In addition,
must have experience managing and advising multiple
using Cloud based technologies, with hands-on configuration experience across the major HCM processes. This will include, but is not limited to advising on workshop facilitation, deliverables, application configuration, comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live, and business process best practices.
ands-on implementation experience is an added advantage. This role will have exposure and familiarity to multi-dimensional industries while achieving deep competences in Cloud tools and services. Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position.
Financial Services experience is a plus.
Prefer candidates that live in or ne
ar one of the following cities: New York, Piscataway, Boston, Washington, DC, Atlanta, in order of preference; however, will location will be considered.
- Act as Oracle Cloud subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes
- Solution Oracle Cloud HCM and lead sales activities
- Advice on configuration working with functional set up manager across Cloud modules
- Demonstrate experience and expertise in the design and execution of implementation and testing, executive and internal communications and the ability to work independently
- Develop work plan, follow and deliver Cloud Implementation Roadmap and Methodology
- Lead groups in business process reengineering, best practices and customization issues. Share suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize implementation methodology
- Advise and support business consulting support and facilitate discovery workshops
- Advise business process workshops/CRPs and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
- Advise and analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions.
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBM jobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and the latest job opportunities.
(2252) (4687) (GTMP) WHAP WHFS
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- At least 5 years consultancy experience working with HCM/HRIS/Talent Management systems, preferably within the Oracle application solution set for HCM
- At least 2 years experience in the completion of two full life-cycle implementations with Oracle / Cloud HCM Suite
- At least 5 years experience in the ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
Group ID: GBS
Country: United States
Job Family: 07E - CONSULTANT