Associate Partner, Banking - Financial Services
New York, NY
As a Banking Associate Partner in IBM Global Business Services (GBS), you will be responsible for client relationship management, sales and overall successful delivery of core banking, payments and IT transformation solutions to IBM's core banking clients. The Associate Partner will develop relationships within the client organization and build effective cross-functional teams across diverse stakeholder groups including client business and technical organizations, IBM's domestic and global delivery organizations, IBM business units and third party software vendors.
The Associate Partner will leverage their experience to work with Business, Technology and Operations Executives to identify and define multi- year transformational programs to drive business results and generate technical and operational efficiencies. This includes working with retail and corporate (treasury) management executives, CIO and COO.
The successful candidate should have Digital Operations knowledge and experiences in more than three of the following areas:
In addition, the successful candidate will have experience delivering complex solutions, and proven success, navigating the complex environment associated with working within the largest financial institutions in the world. They will have excellent client relationship skills, demonstrated effective team building, performed successful negotiations, developed winning proposals and have a track record of consistently exceeding aggressive goals.
- Core banking legacy applications (e.g., Hogan, Fidelity Information Systems [FIS], FiServ, SAP, Oracle) and/or Payments technologies, ideally as a Certified Treasury Professional
- Mid office and back office operations, ideally, including working knowledge of the Component Business Model and IBM Industry Frameworks or equivalents
- Customer and account origination processes and technologies
- Business Process Management and Business Activity Monitoring
- Master data and big data integration processes and tools
- Services Oriented Architecture, preferably with a high level knowledge of BAIN approaches
- Successful history in IT transformation with Lean/Agile methodologies and development operations
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transformation industries, society and even the workplace - by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to launch your career, or start a new one, in consulting.
Candidates residing in a recognized banking center (New York City, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, San Francisco CA) are preferred but all locations will be considered
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
(2252) (4687) (GTMP) WHAP WHFS
- At least 5 years experience in Capital Markets/Investment Banking and/or Retail Banking
- At least 5 years experience in Banking Operations
- At least 5 years experience in Application Modernization using Service Oriented Architecture
- At least 5 years experience in working for a management consulting company or a leading bank
- At least 3 years experience in managing high-level client relationships in financial services industry
- At least 3 years experience in negotiating and selling consulting projects
Group ID: GBS
Country: United States
Job Family: 07A - CONSULTANT